Monday, August 25, 2008

Time to Go

Time collapsed as we reached out to finally talk
and then there were no more minutes
for me to explain away my bad behavior.

Then there was no solace from the hurt that I
may have inflicted due to my
inability to deal with life.

And you were left in our
exhausted air with no where to turn
to figure out who we were,
who we are,
who we are trying to be.

And all I can say is
I am sorry that I didn't tell you how much I love you,
how much I couldn't live without
knowing you are there, even when you are not,
how much I miss being a part of your every days,
how much I look forward to seeing you again,
and how sorry I am that my little girl
kicked a hole
in your bedroom wall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always express you heart so well. You need not apologize about anything. The wall will get well and so will feelings. Words can not say ow much we enjoyed your being with us now and this summer.